The Iwata High Performance (HP) Series is renowned as the professional's workhorse, fulfilling the needs of those requiring outstanding control
, superior atomisation, and consistent fine detail through to medium sized areas. The HP Series has proved itself with illustrators through to customisers with its versatility and durabilty. Click here
for more information on Iwata airbrushes.
Now The HP Plus Series is improved with these new features:
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean and precise control of paint flow
- PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
- Larger threads on the nozzle give a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
The HP-A Plus has a 0.2mm needle and nozzle and a 1/32oz (0.9ml) gravity chamber. It is ideal for retouching or where small quantities, even a single drop, of paint is required.
The HP-A Plus is excellent for these applications:
- Photo Retouching
- Nail Art
Click here to view other models of Iwata airbrush suitable for these applications.
The HP-A Plus features:
- All of the new HP-Plus features above
- 0.2mm nozzle
- Gravity-feed with 1/32oz (0.9ml) body cavity
- Fine detail to 3/4" (0.2mm to 20mm) spray pattern
Click here to compare these features to other models of Iwata airbrush.
The HP-A Plus has the option to change to a 0.3mm nozzle for greater coverage and medium paints. Click here to view this part.
With a fine nozzle like the 0.2mm nozzle of the HP-A Plus, be careful to use paints with fine pigment and suitably thinned, as heavier pigments and higher viscosity paints can cause blockages. As a guide, thin paints to a milky consistency. If you have a query whether a particular paint is suitable for a particular airbrush, please contact us.
These paints are specially formulated to be ready to go through a fine airbrush:
You will also need: