Anest Iwata LPH-50 Miniature Side-Feed (HVLP) Spray Gun provides ideal spray control when blending or shading larger areas. It's side mounted gravity cup allows 360 degree rotation giving the user the option to spray at a at a wide variety of angles. It features a spray pattern from round to full fan shape from 1/8 inch to 4 inch fan pattern and it includes a 130 ml fluid cup with lid. It requires a 1/4" Iwata Spray Gun Hose and a 2.5 HP air compressor or larger, such as the Anest-Iwata Effective Air Compressor.
The Anest Iwata LPH-50 miniature, gravity/side-feed spray gun is a full-featured HVLP (High Volume, Low Pressure) gun with spray characteristics similar to Iwata’s popular RG-3 gun. Using only 1.8 cfm at 13 psi, this low-air-consumption gun provides high atomization with precise control of the spray pattern and a minimum of overspray.
- 0.6mm needle and nozzle
- Comes with side-mounted 200cc plastic cup, which rotates to allow spraying horizontally, vertically or underneath surfaces
- Adjustable spray pattern from round pattern and full-fan shape
- Uses the reliable and easy-to-service cartridge-style “air-valve” set, which can be serviced outside the gun and easily placed back into the gun body
- Stainless-steel nozzle, paint passage and heat-tempered needle ensure long-lasting, peak performance spraying
- Easy colour matching and touch-up due to low pressure and low air delivery
- Most suitable for metallic or pearl painting due to fine particles
- Unlike siphon-feed guns, this gravity-feed gun works with small amounts of paint without spitting
- Easy handling due to lightweight design
- 1/8" to 4" (3mm to 102mm) spray pattern
- Low air consumption, using only 1.8 cfm at 13 psi
Optionally available are a 0.4mm and a 1.0mm needle and nozzle.
Excellent for these applications:
- Spray Tanning
- Mural Painting
- Custom Automotive
- Sign Painting
- Model Painting
- Hobby and Craft
You will also need:
- Air source - view our Compressor / Airbrush Compatibility Guide
- Air hose - view our Iwata hoses
- Adapter to fit hose to spray gun (1/8 BSP to 1/4 BSP)
- Extra cups (look at Iwata Spray Gun Cups)
|Read information on Iwata 5 Ways to Spray: An easier way to understand Airbrushes.
From extreme detail spraying to maximum coverage, we classify Iwata airbrushes into Five Categories so you can easily find the perfect airbrush to cover your specific needs for any project.
For more information or advice on this product, please contact us.