The Anest Iwata LPH-80 miniature, centre-post/gravity-feed spray gun is a full-featured HVLP (High Volume, Low Pressure) gun with spray characteristics similar to Iwata’s popular LPH-50 gun. Using only 2.2 cfm at 14 psi, this low-air-consumption gun provides high atomisation with precise control of the spray pattern and a minimum of overspray. The spray pattern ranges from 1.6 inches to a full 5.5 inch fan pattern. It comes with centre-mounted 70cc and 250cc plastic cups.
It requires a 1/4" Iwata Spray Gun Hose and a 2.5 HP air compressor or larger, such as the Anest-Iwata Effective Air Compressor.
- 0.8mm needle and nozzle
- Comes with centre-mounted 70cc and 250cc plastic cups
- Comes with cleaning brushes and a spanner
- Pre-Set needle adjustment
- Air pressure adjustment
- Adjustable spray pattern from round pattern and full-fan shape
- Uses the reliable and easy-to-service cartridge-style “air-valve” set, which can be serviced outside the gun and easily placed back into the gun body
- Stainless-steel nozzle, paint passage and heat-tempered needle ensure long-lasting, peak performance spraying
- Easy colour matching and touch-up due to low pressure and low air delivery
- Most suitable for metallic or pearl painting due to fine particles
- Unlike siphon-feed guns, this gravity-feed gun works with small amounts of paint without spitting
- Easy handling due to lightweight design
- 1/8" to 5.5" (3mm to 140mm) spray pattern
- Low air consumption, using only 2.2 cfm at 14 psi
Excellent for these applications:
- Spray Tanning
- Mural Painting
- Custom Automotive
- Sign Painting
- Model Painting
- Hobby and Craft
You will also need:
- Air source - view our Compressor / Airbrush Compatibility Guide
- Air hose - view our Iwata hoses
- Adapter to fit hose to spray gun (1/8 BSP to 1/4 BSP)
|Read information on Iwata 5 Ways to Spray: An easier way to understand Airbrushes.
From extreme detail spraying to maximum coverage, we classify Iwata airbrushes into Five Categories so you can easily find the perfect airbrush to cover your specific needs for any project.
For more information or advice on this product, please contact us.