airbrush kit for
The easy, fast way to colour cakes.
A versatile airbrush with powerful mini compressor that allows you to achieve all airbrush techniques such as colour fades and blends, shading 3D sugarcraft flowers and models, stencilling, freehand strokes, detail and fine lines. Perfect for use with airbrush food colours, airbrush metallic food paints and cocoa butter.
The kit includes:
- Squires Kitchen Professional Airbrush (with 2 year warranty)
- Sparmax Arism Mini air compressor (with 2 year warranty)
- Built-in airbrush holder
- 2 metre braided air hose
- Two free Squires Kitchen Airbrush Colours
- After care service and support: Repair service and technical support provided for Squires Kitchen by The Airbrush Company.
The Squires Kitchen Professional Airbrush features:
- Dual-action airbrush for full control of both air and colour.
- Single-action valve to change the airbrush into simpler single-action airbrush.
- Gravity cup with metal lid to prevent spillage.
- Professional metal airbrush handle.
- 0.4mm versatile nozzle suitable for thicker products such as metallic paints and cocoa butter.
The Sparmax ARISM Mini compressor features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 28 psi
- Manual on/off switch
- Pressure Adjuster
- Handle with built in airbrush holder
- Air flow: 12 - 14 lpm (0.42 - 0.49 cfm) at open flow
- 1/8 BSP outlet on compressor
- Size: L17.5 x W9 x H18.2 cm (5.6" x 3.5" x 6.6")
- Weight: 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 49±dB
- Duty cycle: 30 minutes continuous use.
After 30 minutes of continuous operation, use the On/Off Switch to turn off the unit. Allow the unit to cool for 10 - 15 minutes before turning the compressor back on.
The Squires Kitchen Airbrush Kit is also available in Star Silver.
For more information or advice on this product, please contact us.