Paasche VLS Airbrush Set - Suction Feed Double Action Internal Mix Airbrush with Three Head Assemblies and Accessories
The VLS double action airbrush features a unique threaded bottle connection for a secure paint bottle connection.
Included with the airbrush are all three available spray heads, which allow the VLS to be used for most any application.
Spray patterns range from 1/32 inch to wider patterns up to 1-1/2 inches.
A PTFE packing enables the VLS to handle any water or solvent based paint.
The roller in front of the trigger allows the VLS to be used as a single action airbrush for those desiring simpler control.
Clean up is as simple as spraying your paint cleaner though the airbrush and wiping of the needle.
The Paasche VL Set is good for these applications:
- Model Painting
- Art & Graphics
- Textile Art
The Paasche VLS Set features:
- Size #1 - Spray pattern: 1/64"- 1" (0.55mm Tip opening) for use with light fluids, i.e. dyes, inks and acrylics
- Size #3 - Spray pattern: 1/32"- 1 1/4" (0.73mm Tip opening) for use with medium fluids
- Size #5 - Spray pattern: 1/16"- 1 1/2" (1.07mm Tip opening) for use with heavy fluids
- Dual-action mechanism
The Paasche VLS Set Includes:
- Paasche VLS#3 Airbrush
- Metal Color Cup (1/4oz / 7ml)
- Bottle Assembly (1oz / 29ml)
- Bottle Assembly (3oz / 85ml)
- Bottle, Cap/Gasket (1oz / 29ml)
- VLS#1 and VLS#5 Tips
- VLS#1 and VLS#5 Needles
- VLS#1 and VLS#5 Aircaps
- 6ft Air Hose with couplings
- "22 Airbrush Lessons" Booklet
- Head protecting Cap
Clean dry air is essential for best results.
You will also need:
- Air source (look at compatible compressors)
- Extra cups and bottles as required in sizes 1/4oz, 1/2oz, 1oz or 2oz (look at cups and bottles)
Alternative airbrush models to consider:
- Iwata Revolution BCR
- Iwata Eclipse BCS
- Paasche VL, which is the same as the Paasche VLS, but without the added feature of a screw-in bottle adapter.
If you need further advice about this product or comparison to other models, please contact us.