The Smart Jet compressor is perfect for the occasional and professional artist doing general airbrush applications.
Click here to view a guide to which applications this compressor is best suited for.
Iwata Studio Series compressors are powerful, compact and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced. The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.
The Smart Technology automatically turns the compressor on when you press your airbrush trigger, providing instant air at the pressure you have set it, and turns the compressor off again when the airbrush is not in use. You may also want to consider the Smart Jet Pro, a similar model of compressor which has a metal protective case with integral regulator and pressure gauge.
The Smart Jet features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Quiet running 1/8 HP induction motor
- Air flow: 0.64 CFM (12 lpm) at open flow
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 35 psi
- Smart Technology automatic switching reduces running time and motor wear (30 psi on / 50 psi off)
- Built in airbrush holder
- Mounted pressure gauge
- Bleed valve airflow adjustment to lower air pressure - we recommend also purchasing the Quick Release Body/Air Valve to adjust the pressure whilst preserving the automatic function.
- High-strength polyurethane hose that fits all Iwata airbrushes
- Extra hose for enhanced moisture separation
- Moisture filter which prevents pulsing
- One 1/4 BSP outlet
- On/off switch
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 50 decibels
- 10 x 7 x 6 in. (25 x 18 x 16 cm)
- Duty cycle: 60 minutes continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.
Click here to compare these features to other Iwata compressors.
The Smart Jet is suitable for most fine airbrushes including:
- Neo for Iwata CN, BCN, TRN1, TRN2
- Iwata Revolution BR, CR, SAR, BCR, TR1, TR2, M1, M2
- Iwata Eclipse BCS, SBS, CS, BS, SA
- Iwata HP
- Iwata HP-Plus
- Iwata Hi-Line
- Iwata Custom Micron
- Iwata Kustom series
- Paasche CC
- Paasche F
- Paasche Talon
- Paasche V
- Paasche VJR
- Paasche VSR90
- Paasche VV
- Badger 100
- Badger 150 (except with HD head)
- Badger 155 (except with HD head)
- Badger 175 (except with HD head)
- Badger 200 (except with HD head)
- Premi Air G35
- Asturo C3 (from 8 to 24 psi)
- Sparmax SP35, SP35C, MAX-3, MAX-4, HB-040, SP-20X, DH-125
- Sparmax GP-35, GP-50
Click here for a chart showing which airbrushes this compressor can run in comparison to other Iwata compressors.
If you require further advice on choosing the most suitable equipment for you needs and budget, or if you have any doubt about the compatibility between equipment you are buying and equipment you already own, then please contact us.
For more information or advice on this product, please contact us.
|Iwata Studio Series Smart Jet compressor is also available as part of these sets or special offers:
|Click on each product for more information