Battery Powered Airbrush Compressor.
The Iwata Freestyle Air Compressor is sleek, simple and smart. Its unique curved design fits right in your hand. It has a 3 speed adjustment which cleverly lights up indicating the pressure settings (Low pressure/Red Light, Medium pressure/Yellow Light, High pressure/Green Light). It is best in class for portability and power.
The compressor includes an AC power adapter with international plugs, making it perfect for domestic and international use/travel. It works as a plug in unit without the battery but the battery can be charged either on or off the unit. The machine can be used upright or laid flat and includes a non-skid, anti-vibration base.
The fact that this is battery powered makes this compressor the ultimate necessity no matter where you are traveling. With Iwata you’re going places!
With its 3-speed rolling switch ranging from 5-19 PSI, the Iwata Freestyle Air Compressor works best with Iwata gravity-feed airbrushes such as:
The Iwata Freestyle Air Compressor features:
- Unique curved design fits right in your hand
- 3-speed rolling switch ranging from 5-19 PSI
- Powers all gravity-feed airbrushes
- Use upright or lay flat
- Rubber feet
- Includes a vibration dampening pad
- Includes a dual position airbrush holder
- Includes a 5ft (1.5m) lightweight air hose
- Includes an AC power adapter with international plugs (100-240V~50/60Hz)
- Includes a rechargeable NiMH battery
- Includes a anti-vibration base
- Size: 4.2 x 6.6 x 2.2 in (106 x 167 x 57 mm)
- Portable Weight: 1.7lbs (766g)
- Duty cycle: 45 mins (5 x 9 mins) continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use. This compressor will automatically shut-off after 9 minutes of continuous use to remove the risk of accidentally leaving it turned on due to its quiet motor. 9 minutes is not the duty cycle and it may be turned on for 9 minutes for 45 minutes continuous use, before having to allow a cool down period.
See diagram opposite:
1. Dual position airbrush holder for use upright or flat
2. On/off rolling switch with 3 speed adjustment
3. AC power adapter with international plugs (100-240V~50/60Hz)
4. Detachable, rechargeable NiMH battery (45 minutes at 10 psi)
5. Non-skid, anti-vibration base
6. 5ft (1.5 m) lightweight air hose
Deciding which pressure setting to use will depend upon the combinations of application, viscosity of liquid medium being sprayed and the model of airbrush. Test all 3 speeds to determine which will work best for your spray session.
Suggested applications for each pressure setting:
If you require further advice on choosing the most suitable equipment for you needs and budget, or if you have any doubt about the compatibility between equipment you are buying and equipment you already own, then please contact us.