When you use an airbrush (or any form of paint spray) you atomise paint particles and vapour into the air. Whether you are using water-based paints or solvent-based paints, these should not end up in your lungs. Protect yourself by using the Sparmax Spray Booth that will draw all the paint vapours and particles through a filter and then expel them outdoors. The flexi-duct can be fixed to a standard domestic vent or simply placed through a partially open window for portability or convenience.
This polypropylene spray booth is light-weight and easy to assemble, yet still very sturdy. It comes complete as a flat pack and can be assembled within 30 minutes. The powerful fan system draws in overspray and vents the emission outside your work area. The dual filter system reduces the amount of particles vented outside. The booth includes a rotating turntable plate (see below).
The rotating turntable plate allows you to spray on all sides of the subject without touching the drying surface. Perfect for cakes or scale models.
- Noise level - 62 dB (very quiet)
- Size: L 515mm x H 310mm x D 400mm (Depth 550mm including fan unit)
- Weight: 6.0kgs
- Turntable plate 250mm (10")
- Powerful & quick fume suction
- Durable and flexible round exhaust hose (diameter: 70mm; length: 172cm or 68")
- 4 x replaceable filters - 2 x large and 2 x small
- 65 watt, 50 HZ exhaust fan
- Exhaust Airflow 62CFM - 68CFM (105 - 115 metres cubed per hour)
Not recommended for continual usage, i.e. production applications. This spray booth is designed for studio/workshop cleanliness and to reduce concentrations of airborne contaminants. We recommend that you also wear a face mask or respirator to protect yourself from the overspray that is immediately around you before it gets extracted by the spray booth.