Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
Lifecolor has produced a series of 'Contrast and Desaturation' paint sets designed to achieve depth effects on your armor models in a fast and effective way. Each set includes 3 paints to use in step-by-step sequence.
This set includes:
- UA 249 Dunkelgelb Flashed Shade
- UA 250 Dunkelgelb Base Colour
- UA 251 Dunkelgelb Deep Shade
|Effects produced using the LifeColor Easy 3 Contrast and Desaturation: German AFV / Dunkelgelb Set|
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water