The first magazine dedicated to Pinstriping and Airbrushing in the UK.
Crammed full of hints and tips, exclusive features and contributions from some of the best known Kustom artists from USA, UK and EU. P&KG is essential reading for anyone interested in the kustom graphics scene.
Issue 9 (July/Aug 2008) features:
- 60 Year History of The Airbrush Company
- Airbrush Company prize draw: Artool Limited Edition, leather-bound set of Craig Fraser's SkullMaster + Skullduggery stencils worth over £250 to be won!
- Show report: London International Custom Show 2008
Pinstripers Johnny R@ (UK) & Italy’s Blaster
Technique of Palletting with PuK
Lowbrow Kustom Show in Sweden
- September Sign Show
- Retro Getaways in USA & UK
- Tattooist Ely of Flamin 8 studios
- Drew Brophy's surfboard art
- UK’s Traveling Surfboard Museum
- Mad Mel talks about surfing, rods and biking UK style
- Airbrush art by Fitto
- The Puma Yacht project
- Aloha from Dennis Mathewson with Part one of Royal Jelly Fish step-by-step
- Tom Hunt's step-by-step of of his Iron Maiden Eddie Guitar
Postage and packaging will be calculated at the checkout before you confirm your order.