Authors: Craig Fraser
Published by: Airbrush Action
Format: Soft back
Learn how to paint cars, trucks, bikes, surfboards, drums, guitars, motorcycle helmets and RC cars!
Craig Fraserâ€™s Automotive Cheap Tricks & Special F/X II is the most complete how-to book on automotive custom painting and airbrushing ever published. Including the most current and advanced airbrush effects, this volume is a perfect launching pad for beginning artists, and a superior elite playbook and reference guide for airbrush and refinish professionals. Craig Fraserâ€™s work has been showcased on some of the worldâ€™s largest automotive stages, including SEMA, the LA Auto Show, the Tokyo Auto Salon, the Grand National Roadster Show and many others. In this book youâ€™ll learn step-by-step, how to paint cars, bikes, trucks, motorcycle helmets, guitars, drums, RC car bodies, surfboards, and metal panels.
You'll also learn:
- Pro use of the House of Kolor paint system, including Kosmic Krome
- Tribal and Tiki designs
- Pinstriping techniques
- The business of automotive custom painting
- Paint and equipment
- Basic and advanced airbrush techniques with Iwata airbrushes
- Advanced use of Artool stencils
- Eye-popping advanced mural techniques
- How to render killer skulls
- New carbon fibre effect
- Monochromatic painting
- Freehand airbrushing
- Freehand masking techniques
- More biomechanical art
- Sequential masking techniques
- Advanced taping methods
- More graphic layout and design theory
Textures and special effects:
- Bullet holes
- Realistic fire (including blue fire)
- Machine turned metal
- Steampunk (click here to view Craig Fraserâ€™s Steampunk FX stencil range)
- Faux f/x (chrome trim, grill, headlights, etc.)
- And tons more!
Also available; Automotive Cheap Tricks & Special Effects book one. This popular book is the companion to the video/DVD, Automotive Cheap Tricks & Special Effects by the world-renowned custom automotive graphic artists, Craig Fraser.