The Custom Micron airbrushes are now improved with a taller, more comfortable trigger and a crown cap dock on the rear of the preset handle.
The Custom Micron Series are for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed airbrushing. These airbrushes are reputed to be the best - the flagship of Iwata airbrushes. The special matched head systems are hand fitted, adjusted and retested until the spray characteristics are perfect, giving superb atomisation and incredible control.
Click here for more information on Iwata airbrushes.
The CM-C has a 0.23mm needle and nozzle and a large 1/3oz (9ml) gravity cup with snap on lid to prevent spillage.
The Custom Micron C is now also available with new features as the CM-C Plus. The original version of the CM-C and its parts will continue to be available from Airbrushes.com.
The CM-C is excellent for these applications:
- Fine Art
- Custom Automotive
- Model Painting
- Thin Cosmetics
Click here to view other models of Iwata airbrush suitable for these applications.
New features of the CM-C version 2:
Taller trigger for more precise control
Redesigned shape and grip on trigger for comfort and control
One-piece needle-chucking guide with auxiliary lever for ease of re-assembly
A crown cap dock on the rear of the pre-set handle so you will never lose your crown needle cap again when you take it off for the closest detail work.
The CM-C features:
- 0.23mm nozzle for fine detail with light to medium paints
- Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
- Gravity-feed with 1/3oz (9ml) cup with lid
- large cut-away hole in cup lid for easy pouring of paint
- Fine detail to 1" (0.23mm to 25mm) spray pattern
- Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
- Easy roll top trigger
- Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
- Pre-set adjustment handle
- Crown cap
- Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
Click here to compare these features to other models of Iwata airbrush.
The Custom Micron Series come in a smart, red metal case with a FREE pistol grip moisture filter.
The CM-C has the option to change to a 0.18mm head system for even finer detail. To retain the ultimate performance of your Custom Micron, Iwata recommend that you fit a complete matched head system or, if you require a replacement nozzle only, that you send your airbrush in for a technical expert to fit a replacement nozzle (See service/repair).
You will also need: