Start airbrushing now with the
Neo Series, only from Iwata.
The Neo for Iwata Trigger Airbrushes make getting started in airbrushing easier than ever. Its innovative dual-action pistol trigger design offers simple, ergonomic operation and the pre-set handle allows even the beginner to pre-set the spray performance for any line, any background, any shade, perfectly every time.
This is not any ordinary trigger airbrush. The Neo Series, including these Neo for Iwata Pistol Trigger Airbrushes, are unique in that they are designed to work at low air pressures. The benefits of the Neo Pistol Trigger Airbrushes working with low air pressures are minimal overspray, precise control, detailed spraying, fine atomisation and affordability.
Specifically designed to work together, the Neo-Air for Iwata Miniature Air Compressor and the Neo for Iwata Pistol Trigger Airbrushes make the perfect set... affordable and compact.
Iwata-Medea back Neo Series airbrushes with their usual 5 year warranty.
The Neo for Iwata TRN2 side feed pistol trigger airbrush is preferred when working in medium to large sized areas with a larger amount of paint.
This airbrush includes a 1/4oz (7ml) and 1/2oz (14ml) gravity side feed cup and a 1oz (28ml) Iwata Big Mouth Bottle (also compatible with other sizes of Big Mouth Bottles and Iwata bottles).
The Neo Series airbrushes are much better quality than the cheap copies of Iwata airbrushes that are available on the market, and are suitable for beginners to professionals for all applications. However, for the absolute best performance and control, please consider stepping up to an Iwata professional airbrush, starting with the Iwata Revolution series.
The Neo for Iwata TRN2 side feed pistol trigger airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Body Art
- Airbrush Tanning
- Model Painting
- Hobby and Craft
- Fine Art
- Customer Automotive
- RC Bodies
- Sign Painting
- Mural Painting
- T-Shirt/Textile Painting
Click here view other models of Iwata airbrush suitable for these applications.
The Neo for Iwata TRN2 side feed pistol trigger airbrush features:
- Larger 0.5mm needle and nozzle combination for high performance, general purpose, high paint flow spraying and wider spray patterns
- 0.5mm nozzle suitable for thicker or heavier paints
- Includes a 7ml (1/4oz) and 14ml (1/2oz) gravity side feed cup and a 28ml (1oz) Iwata Big Mouth Bottle (also compatible with other sizes of Big Mouth Bottles and Iwata bottles)
- Fine detail to 1.5" (0.5mm to 38mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Unique pistol trigger
- Ergonomic handle design adding even more comfort whilst holding your pistol trigger airbrush
- Pre-set handle for easy and precise control of paint flow
- PTFE needle packing
and solvent-resistant in all paint-bearing areas.
- Air Pressure: Recommended operation is between 10 and 60 psi.
You will also need: