Offering total control of specialized, spray patterns, Iwata Hi-Line HP-TH Gravity-Feed Dual-Action Trigger Airbrush boasts unique spray capabilities and features. Its Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables incremental control of airflow for fine to large spray patterns. Round-pattern and fan-pattern air caps allow you to cover areas quickly and evenly and a variety of controlled stipple effects can be achieved using the MAC valve.
Hi-Line HP-TH includes a generous, removable 0.50oz / 15ml fluid cup with lid that is ideal for color mixing and easy cleanup. The quick flush pre-set handle allows easy access to the needle so that you can quickly empty the paint reservoir for cleaning. The preset feature allows you to set the spray output, which increases your control while reducing finger fatigue. Iwata's spring-steel needle resists breakage and our PTFE needle packing are solvent resistant for longevity.
Included is the Iwata Nozzle Spanner that is used to remove the nozzle for cleaning, or you may purchase our Iwata Nozzle Wrench to easily remove or tighten your airbrush nozzle without fear of damaging it. Also supplied is Iwata Lube, which is used to lubricate the head needle and main lever mechanism. Iwata Hi-Line Series doesn't just change air pressure instantly - it changes the way you airbrush.
Excellent for these applications:
- Spray Performance Category: Total Control
- Series: Hi-Line
- Spray Scale: Fine to Wide - Round Cap 1/8" to 2" (3mm to 50mm), Fan Cap 1" to 2.5" (25mm to 63mm)
- Optimal Working Pressure: Round Cap 25 - 35 psi (0.17 - 0.24 Mpa)
- Optimal Working Pressure: Fan Cap 30 - 40 psi psi (0.21 - 0.28 Mpa)
- Head System: H5 - Needle, Nozzle
- Nozzle Type: Screw-On
- Needle Packing: PTFE needle packing and solvent-resistant in all paint-bearing areas
- Feed Style: Gravity-feed
- Paint Capacity: 0.50oz (15ml)
- Action: Dual-action
- Mix Type: Internal-mix
- Handle Type: Pre-set handle
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Net Weight (lbs): 0.35
- Net Weight (kg): 0.16
- Assembled Dimensions (in): 0.59 x 6.69 x 1.97
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): 15 x 170 x 50
- Custom Automotive Graphics
- Automotive body repair
- Mural Painting
- Sign Painting
- RC Models
- Railway Models
- Model Painting
You will also need:
- Air source - view our compatible compressors or visit our Compressor / Airbrush Compatibility Guide
- Air hose - view our Iwata hoses
- The K200 Custom Grip Handle is also available to fit the HP-TH airbrush. This ergonomic design will add even more comfort whilst holding your trigger airbrush.
|Read information on Iwata 5 Ways to Spray: An easier way to understand Airbrushes.
From extreme detail spraying to maximum coverage, we classify Iwata airbrushes into Five Categories so you can easily find the perfect airbrush to cover your specific needs for any project.
For more information or advice on this product, please contact us.