The Power Jet Lite compressor features a powerful twin-pump, 1/6 HP induction motor and is equipped with a pressure regulator and pressure gauge for precise adjustment of airflow.
Iwata Studio Series compressors are powerful, compact and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced. The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.
The Power Jet Lite is twice as powerful as the Sprint Jet compressor.
It doesn’t have a tank reservoir, yet delivers all the power necessary for running one or two fine airbrushes, or one high-flow airbrush, or one small spray gun. A multiple-outlet manifold is additionally required to connect two airbrushes.
Built with Iwata’s Smart Technology, it automatically turns the compressor on when you press your airbrush trigger, providing instant air at the pressure you have set it, and turns the compressor off again when the airbrush is not in use.
Like all Iwata Studio Series compressors, the Power Jet Lite comes complete with an airhose and adapters so it can hook up to any brand of airbrush.
View our guide for the applications the Power Jet Lite is best suited for.
New features for the Power Jet Lite:
- Access holes in compressor case allow users to more easily change the intake filters without having to remove the case adding to ease of maintenance.
- New moisture filter/air pressure regulator assemblies.
- Updates to case label and carton artwork.
- Revised included accessories are more beneficial to the end user now that replacement filters has been added.
The Power Jet Lite features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less twin piston air compressor
- Quiet running 1/6 HP induction motor
- Air flow at 0 psi: 0.88 CFM (25 lpm)
- Working pressure: 0 to 60 psi
- Smart Technology automatic switching reduces running time and motor wear (40 psi on / 60 psi off)
- Protective outer case
- Moisture filter inside case, which removes the moisture and prevent pulsing
- Mounted pressure gauge
- Air regulator for precise air pressure adjustment
- One 1/4 BSP outlet
- Comes with a 3 metre (10') vinyl hose
- Built in airbrush holder
- On/off switch
- Size: L 31 x W 15.5 x H 26.5 cm (approx including handle and fittings)
- Weight: 7.9kg
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 52 decibels
- Duty cycle: 60 minutes continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.
Compare these features to other Iwata compressors.
Suitable for running two of the following airbrushes (or similar) concurrently:
(a multiple-outlet manifold is additionally required to connect two airbrushes)
- Neo for Iwata CN, BCN, TRN1, TRN2
- Iwata Revolution BR, CR, SAR, BCR, TR1, TR2, M1, M2
- Iwata Eclipse BS, CS, BCS, SBS (or one G3, G5 or G6)
- Iwata HP
- Iwata HP-Plus
- Iwata Hi-Line
- Iwata Hi-Line HP-TH (will only run one)
- Iwata Custom Micron
- Iwata Kustom series (or one HP-TH)
- Paasche CC
- Paasche F
- Paasche Talon
- Paasche V
- Paasche VJR
- Paasche VSR90
- Paasche VV
- Badger 100
- Badger 150 (except with HD head)
- Premi Air G35
- Sparmax SP35, SP35C, MAX-3, MAX-4, HB-040, SP-20X, DH-125
- Sparmax GP-35, GP-50
Suitable for running one of the following airbrushes, small spray guns or similar:
- Iwata Eclipse G3
- Iwata Eclipse G5
- Iwata Eclipse G6 (not fan pattern)
- Iwata Hi-Line HP-TH
- Paasche H
- Paasche HS
- Paasche VL
- Paasche VLS
- Paasche MIL-SET
- Paasche AEC
- Paasche 200T (at low pressure for tanning)
- Badger 150 HD
- Badger 155
- Badger 175
- Badger 200
- Badger 250
- Badger 260
- Badger 350
- Sparmax GP-850
- Flake King 500
If you require further advice on choosing the most suitable equipment for you needs and budget please contact us.
|Iwata Studio Series Power Jet Lite compressor is also available as part of these sets or special offers:
|Click on each product for more information