The best solution for the first time user!
Start airbrushing now with the
Neo Series, only from Iwata.
The Neo Series are versatile, value-priced airbrushes that can be used with a variety of different paints and mediums. Plus they are easy to use and clean. Iwata-Medea produced the Neo Series airbrushes to perform well at lower air pressures when used with smaller air compressors.
Iwata-Medea back Neo Series airbrushes with their usual 5 year warranty.
The Neo for Iwata BCN siphon feed airbrush is preferred when working in medium to large sized areas with a larger amount of paint. Siphon feed airbrushes require slightly higher air pressures to pull paint up from inside the attached bottle.
Siphon feed bottles have more paint capacity and since they are interchangeable, extra bottles can be filled with a variety of colours to make for quick colour changes.
The Neo Series airbrushes are much better quality than the cheap copies of Iwata airbrushes that are available on the market, and are suitable for beginners to professionals for all applications. However, for the absolute best performance and control, please consider stepping up to an Iwata professional airbrush, starting with the Iwata Revolution series.
The Neo for Iwata BCN gravity feed airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Body Art
- Custom Automotive
- T-Shirt/Textile Painting
- Sign Painting
- Mural Painting
- Model Painting
- Hobby and Craft
Click here view other models of Iwata airbrush suitable for these applications.
The Neo for Iwata BCN siphon feed airbrush features:
- Larger 0.5mm needle and nozzle combination for high performance, general purpose, high paint flow spraying and wider spray patterns
- 0.5mm nozzle suitable for thicker or heavier paints
- Includes a 1oz. Big Mouth Bottle (also compatible with other sizes of Big Mouth Bottles and Iwata bottles)
- Fine detail to 1.5" (0.5mm to 38mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Siphon feed
- Air Pressure: Recommended operation is between 10 and 60 psi.
Click here to compare these features to other models of Iwata airbrush.
You will also need:
- Air source (look at recommended Iwata Studio Series compressors)
- Air hose (look at Iwata Hoses)
- Extra Iwata bottles as required in sizes 1oz, 2oz, 3oz or 4oz (look at Iwata Bottles)