The Iwata Eclipse range of airbrushes are the ultimate in versatility, reliability and performance. Iwata designed these airbrushes as multi-purpose, high paint flow, and high detail to cover a wide range of uses. They have exceeded their expectations as being a general purpose airbrush and have established a new standard for excellence where precise control
of spray is required, as well as applying moderate to large amounts of spray to areas with heavier paints such as enamels, oils and acrylics. The Eclipse Series have the most versatile spray pattern in the range of Iwata airbrushes.
The drop in hardened stainless steel nozzles are self centering for perfect alignment
and quick and easy assembly. This makes the Eclipse airbrushes the easiest to clean and maintain.
The Eclipse Series now have PTFE solvent-proof needle packing!
The Eclipse BCS is excellent for these applications:
- Spray Tanning
- Body Art
- Custom Automotive
- T-Shirt/Textile Painting
- Sign Painting
- Mural Painting
- Model Painting
- Hobby and Craft
Click here to view other models of Iwata airbrush suitable for these applications.
The Eclipse BCS features:
- Suction-feed (comes with a 2oz (56ml) bottle)
- 0.5mm needle and nozzle designed for spraying heavier paints, while maintaining high detail spray characteristics
- Fine detail to 2" (0.5mm to 50mm) spray pattern
- Drop-in, self-centering nozzle for perfect alignment and ease of assembly
- PTFE solvent-proof needle packing
- Iwata quality and performance at a competitive price
Click here to compare these features to other models of Iwata airbrush.
The Eclipse BCS has the option to change to a 0.35mm needle, nozzle and nozzle cap for even finer detail. Click here to view these parts.
The Eclipse BCS is also available as a BCS Set with a 10 foot braided hose and 2oz bottle. This will save you a good amount of the cost of the hose.
If you need multiple airbrushes, there is a BCS set of 6 (without bottles). This will save on the cost of each airbrush and bottle if you buy the six bottles separately.
You will also need:
- Air source (look at recommended Iwata Studio Series compressors)
- Air hose (look at Iwata Hoses or the BCS Set with Hose)
- Extra bottles as required in sizes 1oz, 2oz, 3oz or 4oz (look at Iwata Bottles)