Createx™ Auto-Air Colors™ are the latest breakthrough in water-based, non-toxic automotive coatings technology. Use Auto-Air Colours to achieve brilliant, durable custom paint jobs on cars, trucks, motorcycles and helmets.
Please note that the colours shown on Airbrushes.com are a guide only. For a closer representation, especially for the metallic and effects colours, we recommend that you purchase the Auto-Air Colour Chips.
4400 Series - Gem Chameleon Colours
Gem Chameleon Colours are specialty effect pigmented colors with angle-dependent, color travelling effects. Gem Color-Shift Colours have dramatic colour changes depending upon the angle of light.
Gem Color-Shift Colours are best used against Auto Air Base Coat Sealer Dark and 4220 Deep Black. Apply 1-2 light coats of Auto Air Base Coat Sealer Dark and 2-4 coats of Gem Color-Shift Colours.
Reducing Gem Chameleon Colours is not recommended.
If they must be thinned, add Reducer in small increments to avoid washing out pigment concentration.
Recommended for use with airbrush sizes 0.5mm or larger.
This product is available in 4oz (120ml), 16oz (480ml) and 32oz (960ml) sizes. Click here to view all sizes.
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle - no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the "orange peel" look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility - more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency
- Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC