Author: Samantha Whitehead
Published by: Castlepoint Tanning
Number of Pages: 176
Walking in Sunshine is an expert guide and a holding hand for qualified airbrush spray tanning technicians and anyone interested in making their career in spray tanning.
Airbrush spray tanning is one of the fastest growing treatments in the beauty industry as more and more people wake up to the dangers of skin cancer. Thankfully spray tanning has advanced in leaps and bounds and we no longer need to char ourselves under a foreign sun to feel sun-kissed.
With proven earning potential, airbrush spray tanning can be a career in itself or a lucrative addition to a beautician's treatment menu. No matter the occasion, come rain or shine, a spray tan gives you a feeling of 'Walking in Sunshine'.
Samantha guides you through:
- Relative advantages of airbrush, LVLP and HVLP equipment
- Cleaning, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Science of fake tanning
- In-depth promoting, marketing advice and business strategies for salon & mobile technicians
- Preparation and exfoliation
- Application, advice on spray tanning men, older clients and large clients
- Making your own exfoliation scrub
- Health and Safety
- Importance of insurance
- Consultation and aftercare information forms
- Frequently asked questions/answers
- Choosing spray tanning solutions
This airbrush spray tanning book, guides you through the art of applying a perfect spray tan with countless hints and tips for marketing a successful spray tanning career - mobile or salon based.
"Walking in sunshine" a guide to airbrush spray tanning is a Published book of A5 size. Save yourself months worth of time and trouble by reading this packed published book, it will avoid learning some things the hard way.
Knowledge is staying safe, protecting yourself, your business and your clients and in this industry, the more you know the faster you will be able to build a loyal spray tanning clientele that will want to keep returning to you for your services.
Get ahead of the competition with years worth of industry hints and valuable tips and being described as "unique" and "extremely good value" for anyone connected with running a spray tanning business.