Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set is dedicated to Israeli military vehicles. The set contains 3 pots of powder pigments and 3 acrylic colours to paint Israeli tanks and vehicles. Pigments and colours have been developed to create realistic and harmonious effects.
This set includes:
- PG 101 Golan Earth - Pigment
- PG 102 Sinai Sand - Pigment
- PG 103 Lebanon Dust - Pigment
- UA 901 IDF Sandgrey 1 - Acrylic
- UA 902 IDF Sandgrey 2 - Acrylic
- UA 903 IDF Green - Acrylic
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
Click on the links above to see range of colours suitable for each category.
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference for other categories.
Using LifeColor Pigments:
LifeColor Pigments can be mixed with water, alcohol or other solvents and turpentine or white spirit for oil paints. Apply the mixture with a brush or an airbrush that has at least a 0.3 needle and nozzle setup due to the thickness of the pigment. You can also apply the pigments with a dry brush obtaining shades of dirt or dust. By mixing colours and pigments you can obtain a dense paste for simulating 3D effects, which can be very useful painting tracks or simulating rust.
We have special stiff rounded cut brushes for applying LifeColor pigments and applying LifeColor pigments. Includes 2 brushes in a plastic envelope - size 2 and 4.
Using LifeColor Acrylics:
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water