Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
One of the ways of bringing any model to life is to replicate oil and grease stains/spills. In this latest paint set from LifeColor there are three paints to help achieve this.
LifeColor have produced further sets in the Easy 3 Leaking and Stains range to simulate various effects in your dioramas.
|Effects produced using the LifeColor Easy 3 Leaking and Stains: Dirty Effect Set|
This set includes:
- UA 261 Exhaust Oil effect
- UA 262 Dirty Grease effect
- UA 263 Grease effect
All you need now is to add your own imagination to these colours and your models will come to life right in front of you.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water