Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
In the past couple of years various model companies have branched out into the diorama market and until now there have been no dedicated LifeColor paint sets to paint these dioramas. However that has now changed and in this, the second of the new Debris and Rubble sets, LifeColor have produced three colours to help paint these dioramas.
|Effects produced using the LifeColor Easy 3 Scenic Detail Colours: Southern Europe Village - Debris and Rubble Set 2|
This set includes:
- UA 740 Old Tile
- UA 741 Stone Wall
- UA 742 Lime Mortar
All you need now is to add your own imagination to these colours and your dioramas will come to life right in front of you.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water