Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This latest set from LifeColor is for use with World War II British aircraft and features the three colours closely associated with the early war RAF.
|Lifelike Aircraft Colours|
This set includes:
- UA 537 RAF Dark Earth
- UA 538 RAF Dark Green
- UA 539 RAF Sky
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water