Squires Kitchen Cocol Cocoa Butter Colours are ideal for adding decorative colour to your chocolate work and making your own transfer sheets.
This set includes:
5 more colours are also available in SK Cocol - Cool Tones set.
Recommended for use with the NEW Squires Kitchen Airbrush Kit.
We recommend a minimum nozzle size of 0.4mm on a good quality gravity-feed airbrush with an air source of similar power to a Sparmax Arism Mini or Iwata Sprint Jet or greater.
Airbrushing with SK Cocol Cocoa Butter Colourings:
- Before using Cocol, make sure that the airbrush gun is warm. Leave the airbrush in a warm area for 30 minutes, but do not place in hot water.
- Follow the instructions on the bottle to melt the Cocol in a microwave.
- Attach the airbrush to the air compressor then warm the nozzle and gravity cup with a hairdryer or heat gun. Be careful not to heat the airbrush too much as it could become too hot to hold.
- Place the warm, melted Cocol in the cup and start spraying. Heat the airbrush with a hairdryer or heat gun at regular intervals to keep it warm so the Cocol remains fluid and does not set in the airbrush.
How to clean your airbrush after using SK Cocol:
- As soon as you have finished using your airbrush, place hot, soapy water into the gravity cup. Spray the soapy water through the airbrush into a spare cloth or an airbrush cleaning station.
- Continue to spray the hot, soapy water through the airbrush until the water comes out clean, then repeat with hot water only.
- Unscrew the needle, remove it slowly and wipe dry carefully with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Wipe inside the gravity cup then unscrew the other end. Clean and dry the cup with a lint-free soft cloth.
- Replace all pieces of the airbrush carefully, so as not to bend the needle. Make sure that the airbrush is fully clean and dry before storing away.
For more information or advice on this product, please contact us.