Alternative colour names: natural metal, silver a26, silbergrau, alluminio, metallo, metal naturel, silber, plata
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This colour is particularly useful for scale models of:
Click on the links above to see range of colours suitable for each category.
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference for other categories.
Click on the links above to see range of colours comparable with the code type or brand.
Or click on Life Colour Comparison for other code types and how to search for a specific code.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water