Intuitive design featuring a unique Smart-Stop Hanger. Exclusive in the UK to The Airbrush Company and our resellers.
An innovative and intuitive feature designed to enhance the users airbrushing experience, the Smart-Stop pauses the compressor when the airbrush is placed into its holder and restarts when the airbrush is taken off again. This energy saving design allows users to stop the compressor when not in use. This reduces pressure fluctuations when compared to using an auto on/off switch and regulator and will extend the lifetime of the compressor.
What makes the Sparmax Zeta compressor different is the Smart-Stop hanger and regulator/pressure gauge, which can be positioned on your worktop away from the compressor (using the clamp provided). This remote switch hanger is the first of its kind in the market and is internationally patented.
Using the Smart-Stop, the working pressure before the compressor is paused will be maintained upon restart; this is comparable to the pressure stabilising effect of an air tank, minus the space taken up! Additionally, the Smart-Stop eliminates the frequent on/off condition which can occur when using a traditional auto stop and pressure regulator set up without an air tank.
Users with a single action or dual action airbrush will also have the same experience when using the Smart-Stop.
The Sparmax Zeta compressor features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Max pressure 60 psi (4 bar) at 0 CFM
- Working pressure: TBC
- Detachable Smart-Stop hanger switch – designed to clamp on your worktop
- Detachable pressure gauge
- Detachable Air regulator for precise air pressure adjustment
- Air flow: 14 - 18 lpm (0.49 - 0.64 cfm) at open flow
- 2M Braided hose
- Motor: 1/8 HP AC
- 1/8 BSP outlet on compressor
- Dimensions: L24 x W14 x H21.5 cm (9.4" x 5.5" x 8.5")
- Weight: 4.6 kgs (10 lbs)
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 45±dB
- Duty cycle: 40 minutes continuous use. After 40 minutes of continuous operation, use the On/Off switch to turn off the unit or place the airbrush into the holder to pause the compressor. Allow the unit to cool for at least 10 to 15 minutes before turning the compressor back on.
The Sparmax Zeta compressor is suitable for these airbrushes and similar airbrushes, which have low air consumption:
- Sparmax SP35 / SP35C / SP-20X
- Sparmax MAX-3 / MAX-4
- Sparmax GP-35 / GP-50
- Sparmax HB-040 / DH-125
- Neo for Iwata
- Iwata Revolution
- Iwata Eclipse BCS/BS/CS/SBS/SA
- Iwata HP
- Iwata HP-Plus
- Iwata Hi-Line BH, CH
- Iwata Custom Micron
- Paasche CC
- Paasche F
- Paasche Talon
- Paasche V
- Paasche VJR
- Paasche VSR90
- Paasche VV
- Badger 100
- Badger 150 (except with HD head)
- Badger 155 (except with HD head)
- Badger 175 (except with HD head)
- Badger 200 (except with HD head)
- Premi Air G35
- Asturo C3 (from 8 to 24 psi)
- Flake King 500
This Sparmax Zeta compressor is warranted by The Airbrush Company Ltd against manufacturing defects of materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover pistons and automatic switches, since these parts need to be replaced occasionally due to normal wear.
For more information or advice on this product, please contact us.