The Airbrush Company presents a one-day course on Airbrushing Cakes & Sugarcrafts - The Next Step with Cassie Brown, Sugarcraft Specialist. This course is the next step on from Cassie's Beginners course (TC-CB1) and is based around airbrushing a sunset cake as well as learning many effects and techniques such as wood grain and bark.
We recommend you already have experience with the basic control of an airbrush, or have attended the Beginners Airbrushing Cakes & Sugarcrafts class before attending this class.
This workshop is designed to install confidence when you airbrush, with lots of practicing techniques, you will be amazed with what you will achieve.
All equipment needed for this class is provided as part of the booking, however if you're looking for an airbrush kit to get started with Cassie Brown recommends the these kits for airbrushing cakes and sugarcrafts.
Both of Cassie's Airbrushing courses can be booked together as a two-day class TC-CB3 and you will save £10 for attending the classes consecutively.
If these dates are not suitable, please contact us to register your interest in the next course.
Dates: Friday 28th February 2020
Times: 09:30 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day (6.5 hours)
Tutor: Cassie Brown
Class size: 4 to 8
(Click here to view our Training Room)
Location: The Airbrush Company Ltd, Marlborough Road, Lancing Business Park, Lancing, West Sussex BN15 8UF
Click here for how to Find Us
|Examples of work taught on Airbrushing Cakes & Sugarcrafts class|
- How to airbrush a sunset scene
- Airbrushing silhouettes
- Effects such as wood grain and bark
- Practice techniques
- Shading and 3D airbrushing
- How to copy from a picture
- Transferring pictures onto sugar or a cake
What is provided:
- Students will be supplied with an airbrush, equipment, food colours, icing and an iced cake dummy to work on
- Students will have the opportunity to buy airbrush equipment, colours and other airbrush related products on the day - plus receive a 10% discount!
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served during the course
You will also need:
- Accommodation - A list of local hotels and B&Bs will be sent with your booking confirmation.
- Lunch - Bring a packed lunch or pre-order sandwiches by returning the form provided with your booking confirmation. Please bring cash with you on the day for pre-ordered sandwiches.
- Apron - Bring your own apron if you wish to protect your clothes from any paint spills.
Please click here to read the terms and conditions regarding course cancellations and postponements.
A printed copy of these terms will be sent with your booking confirmation.