The Airbrush Company presents a beginner's airbrushing class on how to introduce airbrush techniques into your card making, scrapbooking or any papercrafts.
This hands-on workshop will cover as many basic techniques and airbrush effects as possible in one day. You will discover the airbrush as a versatile addition to your other papercraft techniques. You will be able to start creating designs from scratch, without having to rely on printed papers, coloured card, and other pre-manufactured adornments. Therefore your card designs or scrapbook pages will start to become more your own individual artistic creation throughout. You will gain satisfaction that every colour, every shape is your own handiwork and you will gain even more respect from your card recipients!
Card designs are examples and may not be the same designs used on the course when content is finalised.
Sounds daunting? Well, we'll ease you into it! Start by following our stock designs (or making your own variations on them) and it's just a case of practice to master the control of an airbrush. Anyone can airbrush. As an arty-crafty person, you will do well at airbrushing.
An intermediate and/or advanced class may follow, depending upon demand.
If these dates are not suitable, please contact us to register your interest in the next course.
Times: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Duration: 1 days (7 hours)
Tutor: Airbrush Company
Class size: 4 to 8
( Click here to view our Training Room )
Location: The Airbrush Company Ltd, Marlborough Road, Lancing Business Park, Lancing, West Sussex BN15 8UF
Click here for how to Find Us
- Airbrush equipment and air sources
- How to use an airbrush
- Cleaning and maintenance of your airbrush
- Which paints to use
- Basic techniques, strokes and exercises
- Shading to achieve a 3D effect
- Colour blends and fades
- Airbrushing with stencils
- Cutting simple masks
- Airbrushing a card
- Creating a backing paper design
- Tinting peel-offs/stickers to match the colours scheme of your design
- Other tips and tricks
What is provided:
- Students will be supplied with an airbrush, equipment and paint to use for the duration of the course
- Students will have the opportunity to buy airbrush equipment, paint and stencils on the day
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served during the course
You will also need:
- Accommodation - A list of local hotels and B&Bs will be sent with your booking confirmation.
- Lunch - Bring a packed lunch or pre-order sandwiches by returning the form provided with your booking confirmation. Please bring cash with you on the day for pre-ordered sandwiches.
Please click here to read the terms and conditions regarding course cancellations and postponements.
A printed copy of these terms will be sent with your booking confirmation.