Classification: E - Educational
Running time: 51 minutes
Format: DVD Region 0
'Airbrushing on Canvas with Noah' was highly popular on VHS, and now at last it is available to you on DVD.
In this highly detailed step-by-step demonstration, Noah shows you how to render his larger-than-life black & white portraits on canvas using Com-Art water-based acrylic colours.
What you'll learn in this video:
- The important features and qualities of canvas
- How to prepare the canvas surface
- Use of opaque projectors
- How to draw an image on canvas
- Freehand spraying techniques
- How to render facial features
- How to render hair texture
- How to render skin tone
- Use of opaque and transparent paints
- Use of colour
- Use of templates
- Use of stencils and freehand masks
- Use of erasers for highlighting
- Mastery of shadows
- How to troubleshoot common problems
This is valuable and important instruction for artists and airbrush users of applications ranging from illustration to fine art to T-shirts and more. Hosted by David Monnig.