|Beauty: Nail Art, Body Art, Make-up and Tanning
Above image by
|Custom Automotive: Beginner's, Custom Painting, Automotive Art
Above image by
|Art & Graphics: Beginner's, Portraiture and Wildlife
Above image by
|Textiles: Beginner's, T-Shirts, Leathers, TV/Film Costume
Above image by
|Scale Models: Beginner's & Advanced Model Painting, Weathering, Figurines
Above image by
|Crafts: Ceramics, Cards & Papercrafts, Cake Decorating
The Training Room
- Location: The Airbrush Company Ltd. 79 Marlborough Road (East), Lancing Business Park, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8UF. Situated on the South Coast of West Sussex, between the seaside towns of Worthing and Lancing.
Click here for How to Find Us.
- Class capacity: From 4 to 8 students.
- Extraction system: Our training room is equipped with a large extraction system for your comfort and safety.
- Technical support: Each student will have access to on-site technical support from our full-time technician who has years of experience in servicing and repairing airbrushes and compressors. In the event that the technician is not present at the time of the course, another staff member may be able to help.
- Equipment: Our training room is fully equipped with Iwata airbrushes and compressors, the highest quality equipment on the market. All airbrush equipment is provided for the duration of the course.
- 10% Discount: Students will have the opportunity to buy airbrush equipment, colours and other airbrush related products on the day at a 10% discount!
Our Training Philosophy
Iwata are world-renowned in all markets as the top quality professional airbrushes. Part of the Iwata philosophy is to provide the best service for their products, including technical advice and support. The Airbrush Company aims to promote and encourage courses offered by our recommended retailers and independent training providers.
If you buy an Iwata airbrush, you should consider taking expert tuition to achieve your potential - At least a beginner's course, where you will learn basic technique and how to clean and care for your airbrush to keep it working at its optimum performance. Also, our
recommended courses are the best way to try before you buy.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Training FAQs
We have taken a wide range of measures to ensure all the training courses we hold here at The Airbrush Company comply with the latest government guidelines and our own coronavirus (COVID-19) risk assessments.
Many customers will have questions about how we will be ensuring the safety of everyone involved during our training courses. We have provided the below answers to frequently asked questions about how we have made our training courses COVID-19 safe.
- Can I book to attend a training course now?
Yes. We are now running all training courses at our premises again, starting in 2021 and these can be booked now via our website or by emailing Lisa@airbrushes.com or calling 01903 767800.
All courses will follow social distancing, hygiene and other safety precautions.
- I have booked to attend a course, but am a vulnerable person or don't feel comfortable attending - what should I do?
If you are a vulnerable person who is shielding, have had contact with someone who is symptomatic or has had a recent positive test for COVID-19, or someone in your household is symptomatic or has had a positive test for COVID-19 you should not attend the course you have booked.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rebook the course for you at a later date.
We contact all delegates due to attend courses a few days prior to the course start date to check they do not have symptoms before they attend a training course with us.
We will also check the temperature of each tutor and student attending a class, on arrival. If anyone is displaying a temperature, they will not be allowed to attend the class. We will rebook the course for you to attend later.
- I have booked to attend a course, but the course has been cancelled or I can no longer make the course. What will happen to my accommodation booking?
If The Airbrush Company cancel a course, with or without notice, due to circumstances outside our control, The Airbrush Company will make a full refund of the course fees, but will not be liable for additional expenses, e.g. accommodation and travel, which will remain the responsibility of the student.
If a student cancels a place on a class, The Airbrush Company will give a full refund if the student gives 14 days' notice of cancellation of their booking in writing. If the student cancels within less than 14 days of the start of the course, it will be at the sole discretion of The Airbrush Company whether to make a full or part refund or no refund.
- Will I have to bring my own personal protective equipment (PPE) to the course?
We will supply face masks, hand sanitiser and disposable gloves for each student attending a class with us. Masks must always be worn when entering our training room.
- Will I have to wear a facemask and if so, do I need to provide my own?
At the start of the course, either staff or the tutor will provide you with a packaged facemask, which you must always wear in our premises, as well as in our training room.
This is mandatory to wear.
- How many people will be on the course with me?
We have undertaken a careful and detailed review of our training courses and have reduced candidate numbers to a maximum of 4 students per class. This will ensure there is always a 1m distance (minimum) between students and between students and the tutor in our training room.
As the size of our training room will not allow for the 2-metre social distancing, we have also positioned clear protective screens between students and tutor.
- What precautions have you taken when I arrive at your training centre?
On arrival, delegates will be met by a member of our team in the reception area, who will stand at a safe distance and verbally direct the candidates to the training room, where the tutor will be waiting to meet them.
Our reception area, side door and training room all have hand sanitiser stations and prompts to wear a mask before/when entering. A large protective screen has been installed on the reception desk and 3 protective screens in the training room.
We have a no-contact thermometer gun and on arrival, a staff member will check the temperature of the tutor and each student attending the class. If anyone is displaying a temperature, they will not be allowed to attend the class. We will rebook the course for you to attend later.
- What changes have you made to your classrooms to ensure I will be safe?
Each delegate will have their own desk (spaced 1 metre apart), airbrush set up, paper, pens etc and these, along with all other obvious touchpoints will have been thoroughly cleaned prior to students entering. Touchpoints will also be cleaned again at the end of each day. Hand sanitiser is also available outside the training room.
To allow for social distancing we have reduced the class numbers for our courses to a maximum of 4.
- Do you still provide lunch and refreshments?
Students will now be asked to bring their own lunch and snacks.
We will provide drinking water, tea and coffee via a machine located outside the training room that students can use but we will be ensuring social distancing rules are met and all touchpoints will be cleaned after use.
Cancellations and Postponements
- The Airbrush Company require payment in full to secure your place.
- If The Airbrush Company do not receive sufficient bookings, we may have to cancel or postpone the course. In these circumstances, The Airbrush Company will give at least 14 days' notice of cancellation or postponement to allow students time to cancel accommodation and travel arrangements.
- In the event of a course postponement, The Airbrush Company will make every effort to arrange new a date that is convenient to the students. If the new date is not acceptable to the student, The Airbrush Company will make a full refund.
- If The Airbrush Company cancel a course, with or without notice, due to circumstances outside our control, The Airbrush Company will make a full refund of the course fees, but will not be liable for additional expenses, e.g. accommodation and travel, which will remain the responsibility of the student.
- If a student cancels a place on a class, The Airbrush Company will give a full refund if the student gives 14 days' notice of cancellation of their booking in writing. If the student cancels within less than 14 days of the start of the course, it will be at the sole discretion of The Airbrush Company whether to make a full or part refund or no refund.
- The Airbrush Company will make every effort to ensure that the course runs on time. The Airbrush Company cannot be held responsible for delays due to circumstances outside our control.