Offering total control for fine detail to medium spraying, Iwata’s Hi-Line and High Performance Plus series airbrushes are designed around the legendary Iwata HP Series which established the Iwata name in the creative community over 50 years ago. Hi-Line Series airbrushes feature a Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve that enables incremental control of the airflow. Using the MAC Valve, you can easily restrict the airflow to create stipple effects.
The Iwata Hi-Line HP-BH Gravity-Feed Dual-Action Airbrush has a 0.05oz / 1.50ml cup that is ideal when working with small amounts of spray medium. The quick flush cutaway pre-set handle allows easy access to the needle so that you can quickly empty the paint reservoir for cleaning. The preset feature allows you to set the spray output, which increases your control while reducing finger fatigue. Iwata's spring-steel needle resists breakage and our PTFE needle packing are solvent resistant for longevity.
Included is the Iwata Nozzle Spanner that is used to remove the nozzle for cleaning, or you may purchase our Iwata Nozzle Wrench to easily remove or tighten your airbrush nozzle without fear of damaging it. Also supplied is Iwata Lube, which is used to lubricate the head needle and main lever mechanism. Iwata Hi-Line Series doesn't just change air pressure instantly - it changes the way you airbrush.
Excellent for these applications:
- Spray Performance Category: Total Control
- Series: Hi-Line
- Spray Scale: Fine to Medium - Hair line to 3/4" (0.2mm to 20mm)
- Optimal Working Pressure: 15 - 25 psi (0.10 - 0.17 Mpa)
- Head System: H2 - Needle, Nozzle, Nozzle Cap (0.2mm)
- Nozzle Type: Threaded
- Needle Packing: PTFE needle packing and solvent-resistant in all paint-bearing areas
- Feed Style: Gravity-feed
- Paint Capacity: 0.05oz (1.50ml)
- Action: Dual-action
- Mix Type: Internal-mix
- Handle Type: Pre-set handle
- Warranty: 10 Years Extended UK Warranty
- Net Weight (lbs): 0.19
- Net Weight (kg): 0.08
- Assembled Dimensions (in): 0.67 x 5.79 x 2.05
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): 17 x 147 x 52
- Fine Art
- Nail Art
- Photo Retouching
- Thin Cosmetics
You will also need:
|Read information on Iwata 5 Ways to Spray: An easier way to understand Airbrushes.
From extreme detail spraying to maximum coverage, we classify Iwata airbrushes into Five Categories so you can easily find the perfect airbrush to cover your specific needs for any project.
For more information or advice on this product, please contact us.