The Iwata Sprint Jet airbrush compressor is compact and quiet producing a pre-set working pressure of 20-25 PSI. It is an excellent choice for general purpose applications that require low to medium air pressure.
The moisture filter prevents pulsation while trapping condensation and delivering clean, dry air. The mounted air pressure gauge displays the air pressure and if desired, the bleed valve may be used to lower the working pressure below the preset range. The Sprint Jet has an air intake filter that protects the motor from dust and particulates and allows easy access for quick filter changes.
The Sprint Jet includes an Iwata high-strength polyurethane air hose and replacement air intake filter. Also included are air hose adaptors for Badger, Aztek and Paasche brand airbrushes and a detailed operation manual.
View our Application Guide to see which applications the Sprint Jet is best suited for.
The Iwata Sprint Jet features:
- Low Maintenance: Oil-less single piston air compressor
- Pressure Category: Low to medium
- Horsepower (HP): Quiet running 1/8 HP induction motor
- Air flow @ 60 Hz: 0.58 CFM (16 LPM)
- Working pressure: 0 psi to 25 psi
- Moisture filter: Removes the moisture and prevents pulsing
- Pressure gauge: Displays the air pressure clearly
- Adjustable bleed valve: Located on the bottom of the filter used to regulate the air pressure
- Includes air hose: 10-foot (3m) Iwata high-strength polyurethane air hose
- Outlet: 1/4 BSP
- Not Automatic: Features on/off switch
- Assembled Dimensions (inches): 5.71 x 10.55 x 6.38
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): 145 x 268 x 162
- Weight: 4kg (7.78 Ibs)
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 56 decibels
- Duty cycle: 40 Minutes continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.
The Sprint Jet is suitable for most fine airbrushes including:
- Neo for Iwata: CN, BCN, TRN1, TRN2
- Iwata Revolution: BR, CR, SAR, BCR, TR1, TR2, M1, M2
- Iwata Eclipse: BCS, BS, CS, SBS, SA
- Iwata HP: ALL MODELS
- Iwata HP-Plus: ALL MODELS
- Iwata Hi-Line: ALL MODELS
- Iwata Custom Micron: ALL MODELS
- Iwata Kustom series: ALL MODELS
- Paasche: CC / F / Talon / V / VJR / VSR90 / VV
- Badger: 100 / 150 / 155 / 175 / 200 (except with HD head)
- Sparmax: SP35 / SP35C / MAX-3 / MAX-4 / HB-040 / SP-20X / DH-125 / GP-35 / GP-50
- Premi Air G35
- Asturo C3 (from 8 to 24 psi)
|Read information on Iwata 5 Ways to Spray: An easier way to understand Airbrushes.
From extreme detail spraying to maximum coverage, we classify Iwata airbrushes into Five Categories so you can easily find the perfect airbrush to cover your specific needs for any project.
If you require further advice on choosing the most suitable equipment for you needs and budget, please contact us.
|Iwata Sprint Jet Airbrush Compressor is also available as part of these sets or special offers:
|Click on each product for more information