Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This colour set can be used to paint light weapons and metallic parts. It contains two wood shades, three base colours for metallic surfaces and one special pot of "Reflecting Agent".
Instructions: mix over a palette your selected base colour with a small percentage of “Reflecting Agent” and apply the mixture with a brush or an airbrush that has a 0.3 needle and nozzle setup due to the thickness of the "Reflecting Agent". When dry polish with a stiff brush.
We have special stiff rounded cut brushes for applying LifeColor pigments and applying and polishing LifeColor reflecting agent. Includes 2 brushes in a plastic envelope - size 2 and 4.
We also supply a wide range of LifeColor’s water-soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby, which are available in individual small 22ml pots or as sets relating to specific nationalities/categories. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 725 Gun Blue Reflection
- UA 726 Gun Red Reflection
- UA 727 Gun Grey Reflection
- PG 110 Reflecting Agent
- UA 728 Light Wooden Stock
- UA 729 Dark Wooden Stock
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
Click on the links above to see range of colours suitable for each category.
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference for other categories.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water