Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 731 Dirty Black
- UA 732 Vulcanized Rubber
- UA 733 Tyre Black
- UA 734 Worn Black
- UA 735 Deep Cockpit
- UA 736 Burned Black
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
|(Below) Demo piece painted with the new LifeColor Shades of Black set|
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water