Intuitive Design - Universal DC Motor - Quiet Operation
The ARISM Viz incorporates two new innovative designs from Sparmax, the Smart-Stop (see info below), and the Silver Bullet Plus. When used in conjunction with each other the result is a compact, ergonomic, and intuitive compressor for airbrushing. You can regulate the pressure by using the built-in bleed valve on the Silver Bullet Plus and view the working pressure on the compressor gauge.
The name VIZ was chosen from the similar-sounding ‘Vis’, which has many meanings in Latin, including ‘Nature’, ‘Efficiency’, and ‘Strength’. It is also encompassed in the word ‘visual’, which we felt was fitting, since when it came to airbrushing the artist was bringing their vision to life on canvas for all to see.
ARISM Viz has a DC motor for universal usage (100-240V) and coupled with its small size it is ideal for travel. Additionally, it is designed to draw less power than comparable AC compressors and is also quieter.
As an optional accessory, the ARISM Viz can also be run with standard Sparmax Battery Packs. A combined set including the Compressor, Battery and Charger is also available.
An innovative and intuitive feature designed to enhance the users airbrushing experience, the Smart-Stop pauses the compressor when the airbrush is placed into its holder and restarts it when it is taken off again. The first of its kind in the market, it is compatible with pressure regulators and bleed valves. Using the Smart-Stop, the working pressure before the compressor is paused will be maintained upon restart; this is comparable to the pressure stabilizing effect of an air tank, minus the space taken up! Additionally, the Smart-Stop eliminates the frequent on/off condition which can occur when using a traditional auto stop + pressure regulator set up without an air tank.
Users with a single action or dual action airbrush will also have the same experience when using the Smart-Stop.
The Sparmax ARISM Viz compressor features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- Silver Bullet Plus moisture trap
- 2M Braided hose
- Airbrush holder
- Pressure gauge
- Air flow: 16 - 18 lpm (0.57 - 0.64 cfm) at open flow
- 1/8 BSP outlet on compressor
- Size: L20 x W12 x H18 cm (7.9" x 4.7" x 7.1")
- Weight: 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- AC adapter: INPUT: 100-240V~47-63Hz 1.45A OUTPUT: 12V-5A max
- Noise level: 45±dB
- 1 94HJ E183744 I.T.E. POWER SUPPLY
- Battery Packs sold separately
- Duty cycle: 40 minutes continuous use. After 40 minutes of continuous operation, use the On/Off switch to turn off the unit or place the airbrush into the holder to pause the compressor. Allow the unit to cool for at least 10 to 15 minutes before turning the compressor back on.
- Duty cycle with the battery: approximately 30 minutes continuous use. Times will vary depending upon application, working pressure and model of airbrush.
The Sparmax ARISM Viz compressor is suitable for these airbrushes and similar airbrushes, which have low air consumption:
| ARISM Viz Brochure:|
- Sparmax SP35, SP35C, SP-20X
- Sparmax MAX-3, MAX-4
- Sparmax GP-35, GP-50
- Sparmax HB-040, DH-125
- Neo for Iwata
- Iwata Revolution BR, CR, SAR, BCR, TR1, TR2, M1, M2
- Iwata Eclipse BCS, BS, CS, SBS, SA
- Iwata HP
- Iwata HP-Plus
- Iwata Hi-Line HP-BH, HP-CH
- Iwata Custom Micron
- Paasche CC
- Paasche F
- Paasche Talon
- Paasche V
- Paasche VJR
- Paasche VSR90
- Paasche VV
- Badger 100
- Badger 150 (except with HD head)
- Badger 155 (except with HD head)
- Badger 175 (except with HD head)
- Badger 200 (except with HD head)
- Premi Air G35
- Asturo C3 (from 8 to 24 psi)
For more information or advice on this product, please contact us.
|Sparmax ARISM Viz Compressor with Smart-Stop is also available as part of these sets or special offers:
|Click on each product for more information