Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 219 Lusterless Olive Drab FS 33070 (Body colour up to 1943)
- UA 220 Lusterless Olive Drab 319 (Body colour 1944-1945)
- UA 221 Khaki Olive Drab FS 34088 approx. (Body colour 1944-1945)
- UA 222 Olive Drab FS 34088 (Body colour up to 1950)
- UA 223 Olive Drab Faded Type 1
- UA 224 Olive Drab Faded Type 2
Please note: Federal Standard Code FS 34087 had been changed to code FS 34088.
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water